- OFA Heart Certifications / Pre-breeding evaluation
- 24-hour ambulatory electrocardiography (Holter monitoring)
- Radio-telemetric ECG monitoring
- Echocardiography - 2D, m-mode, Doppler-spectral and color flow
- Transvenous pacemaker implantations (single and dual chamber)
- Minimally - invasive catheterization procedures including patent ductus arteriosus occlusion and balloon valvuloplasty
- Blood pressure measurement.
Disease conditions and prognoses are discussed thoroughly with clients. In addition, we discuss treatment options along with the benefits, possible side effects, and costs. Intensive care treatments are available for patients requiring hospitalization (e.g., patients with congestive heart failure, pericardial effusion, and syncope due to arrhythmia or arrhythmia evaluation).